CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

MAC Viva Glam Aids Fund


Just wanted to make a quick little note about the 2 new Viva Glam Lipsticks released by MAC. I wanted to share this info because it is really cool that Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper have there own lipsticks! Lady Gaga's is a pale pink and Cyndi Lauper's is a Reddish Coral. The tube of lipstick has there autograph on them too which is very cool! Ok but the reason I wanted to share these is because these are part of the MAC Aids program so all proceeds go to an Aids fund that MAC works with. So you can get a really cool lipstick for $14.00 and your money will help a great cause!

2 comments:

  1. Just making a comment that my comments are now working-yay! Took me forever to find the bad link in my template. So comment away friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good

    ReplyDelete