CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MAC Too Fabulous-Cremesheen Glass


Ok so just a quick note about the comeback of the MAC cremesheen lipgloss. First off, how awesome is the photo above they are using for this launch??? Awesome right. In this launch they are releasing some prior limited edition cremesheen glosses and some new colors. Also included in this launch is six Limited edition Mineralize blush duos and six lip pencils. This collection is really playing on pinks, glosses and shimmers! Some of my favorites in one collection! Ok, so the Cremesheen glass is so smooth and creamy and makes lips look fabulous as if you have a glossy lipstick on. The colors I suggest to check out are the Fashion Scoop, Just Superb and Deelight which give a full range of color to fit many skin tones. The Mineralize blush duos are great because you get to complimentary shades in one compact with a great shimmer, sheen finish. I would suggest Rhapsody In Two and Bi Tone, check those and the other new colors available. The lip pencils are hard for me to recommend because I already have my favorite shades which are Subculture and Whirl. In any event I still suggest you check them out and find what you like and you can never have to many lipsticks or lip pencils! So check out the Naked Liner and Mouth off Shades that are part of this collection and you can take a look at the others I suggested. Funny part of all of this is that this post stemmed only from my love for this photo-I had to share it with all of you and atleast give a background on the products. So go ahead and check out the new colors, who can resist? As always, questions and comments are welcomed:)

1 comment: