CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Hey everyone!















So, I have been super busy and not posting everything I want to. I am trying to do a Makeup haul to organize my Makeup and see what I need for an upcoming photo shoot I am doing for my portfolio! I think I am doing about 5 girls Makeup and it is going to be super creative work-so I am very excited! Before I do any client, shoot or anything I map out everything I will use and the looks I will be doing. If you have ever seen the Face Charts MAC makeup has, they are on specialty paper so I apply the Makeup to them and write down what I use in order to have a plan for the looks I do. I attatched a photo above of what they look like and they are just soo great for planning. So I posted some pictures of a little bit of my Makeup collection that I am working through now, I have lots more to go! Anyway as soon as I catch up on some of my work I will be doing some Drugstore Find Makeup reviews, I will be adding an "Ask Me'' forum and posting some of my photos. On a quick last note-Walmart just started selling Hard Candy Makeup. If you are looking to save a little cash, check out there eyeliners and mascara because I think they are pretty good quality. I would not purchase foundation, powder, etc. because I think it is not that great and investing a little extra will get you a great quality product for your skin! Ok I will be catching up on my blog soon so check back!







1 comment: